About Our Legal Team
At Davie & Valdez, P.C., we have a skilled team ready to fight any denied workplace injury claim. Our firm comprises experienced personal injury and employment law lawyers who have a dedicated focus on nonsubscriber wrongful termination plaintiff cases.
With more than 47 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have a diverse range of qualifications and credentials. Among some of our accolades:
- Board-Certified in Employment and Labor Law by the New Mexico Board of Legal Specialization (John Valdez)
- Board-Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization (Roger Davie)
- Roger Davie was selected to the list of 2013 Texas Super Lawyers* (a Thomson Reuters service)
- John Valdez was selected to the list of 2017 & 2018 Texas Super Lawyers** (a Thomson Reuters service)
- Avvo rating of 10 “Superb” for employment law (Roger Davie)
- Avvo rating of 10 “Superb” for Top Attorney Wrongful Termination (John Valdez)
- Former senior trial attorney for the El Paso County Attorney’s Office (John Valdez)
- John Valdez was named for inclusion to the Rising Stars list for 2015, 2016 and 2017 – No more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state of Texas are named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
We invite you to learn more about our individual lawyers and their specific experience by following the links below.
Contact Our Lawyers
Free Consultations | No Fee If No Recovery | Se Habla Español
*Roger Davie was recognized in 2013 to Texas Super Lawyers list (a Thomson Reuters service).
**John Valdez was recognized in 2015, 2016 and 2017 to Texas Super Lawyers list (a Thomson Reuters service)