Why Should You Choose Us?
Not All Personal Injury Lawyers Are Equipped To Fight Work Injury Cases
After you have been injured at work, there will be many lawyers who claim they can help. However, not all personal injury lawyers have the same level of experience and the same focus on this niche area. Work injury claims are a very specific type of personal injury case. They involve multiple areas of the law and a range of complex issues surrounding injury law, employment law, OSHA violations, ERISA and insurance coverage.
So you need a law firm with a solid understanding of all of these legal issues. Davie & Valdez, P.C., is that law firm. Our focus is specifically on workplace accident claims. John Valdez is Board-Certified in Employment and Labor Law by the New Mexico Board of Legal Specialization. Our of-counsel attorney, Roger Davie, is Board-Certified in Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. We have the knowledge, skill and experience to help you win compensation for your work accident injuries.
The Additional Benefits Of Working With Our Law Firm
Beyond our knowledge of both employment laws and personal injury laws, there are many additional reasons that injured workers trust our firm:
- 47 years of combined legal experience
- Hundreds of successful settlements and trial verdicts
- John Valdez has been recognized in 2017 and 2018 as Texas Super Lawyer (a Thomson Reuters service).
- Roger Davie has been recognized in 2013 as a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters service).
- John Valdez was named Rising Star for 2015, 2016 and 2017 – No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the State of Texas are named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Avvo rating of Superb for Top Attorney Wrongful Termination (John Valdez)
- We handle all work injury cases ourselves. We do not refer them to other law firms.
- We offer regular client meetings throughout the duration of your matter.
We Are The Workplace Injury Attorneys In El Paso. Contact Us Today.
If you are like most of our clients, after a work accident you are scared about the future and confused about your legal rights. We invite you to contact us for a free consultation where we can calm your fears, answer your questions and help you understand how we can secure the benefits you deserve. Call 915-219-5059.
Free Consultations | No Fee If No Recovery | Se Habla Español